Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is full of hard decisions

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is full of hard decisions

I'm standing in an abandoned, intergalactic police station. I'm playing as Star-Lord, and I'm here with the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy to pay off a Nova Corps fine for trespassing. With no officers in sight, we wander around the station looking for someone who can help us square away the debt. Eventually, I hear a faint, eerie chatter crackling from a discarded police helmet. Something is definitely wrong here.

I pop the helmet on, eavesdropping on a conversation between two Nova Corps officers. This opens up two options: awkwardly cut in by asking them where I can pay the fine, or gently put the helmet down and tootle off. This is Guardians of the Galaxy, though, so I decide to roleplay my inner roguish space captain by announcing my presence and dragging my team into trouble.

The goons arrive almost immediately, appearing under some kind of glowing aura and mumbling about "submitting" to something or other. Yep, I probably should have just walked away. Had I put the helmet down, I could've avoided the violence for a while to continue skulking around the building and piecing together what happened instead. The destination is the same - you've got to fight some bad guys - but by gathering a little more information you can get the drop on them later while they're fighting among themselves. Getting to shape the journey to accommodate the adventure you have in mind is Guardians of the Galaxy's most exciting feature. Oh, and you can pre-order it here if your mind's already made up.

RELATED LINKS: Upcoming PC Games, The best adventure games on PC

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires